Time and Price depends on:
1. How complicated the design is: whether there is a lot of detail, shading, linework, dotwork
2. Everybody's skin consistency is different; some may take the ink better than others.
3. Placement of the tattoo: different areas may be easier to tattoo than others (arm vs ribs)
4. How big the piece ends up being (sometimes the initial size is not the size we end up going with).
At the session, we choose the best size and placement.
5. How long the client can sit: if you sit for shorter hours it will be more sessions, for longer hours it will be less sessions
and more work done. If you take a lot of breaks and disrupt the flow of tattooing, or not too often, allow the artist to
get much more done.
6. How well you take care of the tattoo after. Aftercare is the most crucial part of keeping a tattoo looking fresh. If you do not follow directions, the tattoo will likely need to be touched up or reworked.
I can give you a ballpark estimate but it can always be more or less than what is given to you. What is important to know is
that a good tattoo takes patience!
I take only two types of appointments:
Half-day session (about 3 hours or a bit less/longer)- $1000
Full-day session (about 6 hours or a bit less/longer) - $2000
You can see how much this or that work takes approximately here
Or describe your idea when booking and get a cost calculation
When you are ready to book an appointment, I’ll ask you to make a $200 security deposit to keep the date.
FKMTATTOO Tattoo studio LA - the best tattoo artists in New York and the Bay Areas. Studio City Tattoo Los Angeles. TATTOO on the body.